Full Mouth Reconstruction – Falls Church, VA
Your Custom Plan for a Renewed Smile
Complex and severe dental problems can develop over many years, adversely affecting your smile’s function and appearance. If you are dealing with such issues, the team at Purple Plum Dentistry is ready to help. We will be happy to evaluate your oral health and provide full mouth reconstruction in Falls Church if necessary. This comprehensive service will be custom planned to renew your smile’s wellness and beauty. Contact us today to schedule your personalized consultation.
Is Full Mouth Reconstruction Right for Me?
Full mouth reconstruction might be right for you if:
- You have complex or severe dental problems. Even if you have been struggling with poor oral health for years, it isn’t too late to get things back on track.
- You are interested in streamlined treatment. Full mouth reconstruction is designed to address all of your oral health problems within a relatively short period of time.
- You want to improve your overall wellness. Many patients who undergo full mouth reconstruction find that they feel better physically and emotionally. They may face a lowered risk of numerous diseases, and they often feel more confident in social situations.
The Full Mouth Reconstruction Process
The process starts with a consultation with your dentist in Falls Church. We will examine your mouth, learn about your goals, and discuss which procedures should be included in your full mouth reconstruction. Here are a few examples of treatments that might be part of your journey toward renewed oral health:
- Periodontal therapy to fight any signs of gum disease that are present
- Dental implants, dentures, or bridges to replace lost teeth
- Fillings or crowns to repair damaged teeth
- Cosmetic services, such as veneers or bonding, to reshape the teeth and put the finishing touches on your new smile
We use advanced technology to give patients a realistic preview of what their results will look like. We want you to be completely satisfied with your new smile!
Understanding the Cost of Full Mouth Reconstruction
The cost of full mouth reconstruction varies from patient to patient. If you just need a few crowns and a single dental bridge, your cost will likely be less than someone who requires full arch replacement and extensive gum disease treatment. We will be able to provide you with cost estimates during your consultation. Because we want you to be able to afford your treatment, we are an insurance-friendly practice and are even in-network with several major plans. For patients without insurance, we have an in-house savings plan. Additionally, most patients are eligible for low-interest financing through CareCredit.